About Warcraft II Battle.net Edition
Return to the Age of Chaos and wage war against live Orc and Human opponents with the same skill and fearless intensity you lived and breathed in your Warcraft: Orcs and Humans career. Put your skills to the ultimate test in the most epic Warcraft II battles ever. Champions looking for the authentic experience can play the game as it was in 1999, with period-appropriate SVGA graphics, and the ability to matchmake through the classic version of Blizzard’s Battle.net® online-gaming service or LAN, allowing real-time combat with up to eight players. For Orcs and Humans seeking something a bit more modern, Warcraft II comes with an updated version of the game tuned for today’s gaming PCs, which includes out-of-the-box Windows 10 compatibility, LAN multiplayer, and high-resolution support via aspect ratio-correct upscaling.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Warcraft II Battle.net Edition v2.02.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Warcraft II Battle.net Edition v2.02 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Warcraft II Battle.net Edition Free Download (v2.02)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- DirectX 9
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Users running older versions of Windows 10 Redstone may experience a crash on launch when running the game’s executable. Patching your operating system to the newest version (Redstone 5) should correct this issue.