About Vesper: Zero Light Edition
A visionary and mysterious adventure taking place in a decaying world full of secrets to uncover, where your choices will change the future of an entire race.A small android called Seven is lost on an eerie planet full of perils and traces of an ancient civilization, with no powers and no ability to defeat enemies until he finds the Drive Gun, a weapon used to absorb lights, create darkness, and control minds.Use the Drive Gun to absorb light from various sources and create dark spots in which you can hide. Inject absorbed light into machineries to open portals and activate deadly traps.Control your opponents with light and dispose of them after have exploited their abilities.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Vesper: Zero Light Edition v2.0.3.zero.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Vesper: Zero Light Edition v2.0.3.zero folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Vesper: Zero Light Edition Free Download (v2.0.3.zero)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.4 GHz or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX or AMD Radeon HD 7970 or higher
- 3 GB available space