Unpacking is a zen game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking. Over the course of eight house moves, you are given a chance to experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told.FeaturesUnpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire houseMeditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scoresExplore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelvesDiscover a character’s story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Unpacking .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Unpacking folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Unpacking Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1+
- SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system