About Think of The Children
Little Bobby’s dead, the BBQ is on fire, Jen’s eating poisonous berries and the birthday cake still needs icing. It’s just another wonderful day out with the kids in Think of the Children, a frantic parenting simulator for up to four players.Hauled before the court for bad parenting and endangering the lives of your children, the Prosecutors present a series of events as evidence that will either condemn or exonerate you: a birthday party at the park, a day at the zoo, a camping trip, an unexpected visit to the Australian Outback and more. Each of these locations proves to be far more dangerous than they sound, and even the tamest of environments are filled with deadly hazards.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Think of The Children.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Think of The Children folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Think of The Children Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- 1500 MB available space