About Thief™ Gold
Having received training from an enigmatic organization known as the Keepers, Garrett leaves the order and goes back to the life of a thief on the streets of the City. Once you enter the underworld you have to deal with all the consequences – you are not the only one out there looking for decent loot. Hide in the shadows of the dark, savage city. Sneak into old ruins, haunted cathedrals and mansions of the rich. Incapacitate your enemies quietly or in an open fight. This unique sneak-em-up game provides you with a range of means to achieve your goal. Remember though – secrecy is your best friend. THIEF™ GOLD is a first-person perspective stealth game. It was the first game to use light and sound gameplay mechanics – different surfaces cause varying noise (for example carpets are quiet and ceramic tiles are very loud). You can use sound to your advantage – it’s not only your main source of information on how close your enemies are but you can use it to distract them, for example by throwing objects. With unscripted levels, and objectives and paths altered based on difficulty settings, THIEF™ GOLD can give you hours of non-repetitive gameplay.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Thief™ Gold v1.26.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Thief™ Gold v1.26 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Thief™ Gold Free Download (v1.26)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD