About The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
Antiquarian Thomasina Bateman is writing a book on the barrows of England, documenting the treasures she finds buried within. When an intriguing letter summons her to the small village of Bewlay, tucked away in the remote countryside, she sets off by train with her assistant a day behind.Upon her arrival, however, the mysterious man who summoned her is nowhere to be found. Her assistant never arrives. A stubborn landowner refuses access to the barrow, and the locals are wary of this woman who is traveling alone and (gasp!) wears trousers.The excavation of Hob’s Barrow is off to a rocky start. And then Thomasina starts having strange dreams…
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Excavation of Hob's Barrow v1.05.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Excavation of Hob's Barrow v1.05 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow Free Download (v1.05)
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow (v1.05)
Size: 809.36 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or higher
- Pentium or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- 640×360, 32-bit colour: 700 Mhz system minimum
- Version 5.2
- 2 GB available space