About Shadow Man Remastered
Shadow Man: Remastered is a complete overhaul of the classic game with restored, previously cut content!3 New Levels:”Summer Camp, Florida” (Day and Night)”Salvage Yard, Mojave Desert” (Day and Night)”Asylum Station 2 – Experimentation Rooms”New Audio (from the original games composer, Tim Haywood):Remastered music and SFXNew music and SFX for the restored levelsRestored cut/unused voice dialog in levelsArt Updates:Switch between the original textures and the new high resolution texturesHD Textures for all levels and objectsNvidia Intro Cutscene TexturesHD HUD and inventory icons plus a new icon for the Shadow GunRestored unused animationsRestored several cut and censored models from the original levelsN64 Gad IconsGameplay Improvements:New weapon wheel to select weapons faster as time is slowed down
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Shadow Man Remastered .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Shadow Man Remastered folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Shadow Man Remastered Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64-bit required)
- Intel or AMD Dual-Core at 2.0 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support
- 5 GB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible sound card or onboard sound
- Intel CPUs rendering graphics may not be OpenGL 3.2+ compatible.