About Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a critically acclaimed, multiplayer-focused, arena first-person shooter developed by id Software and released in 1999. *Quake III Arena now includes the main game and Quake III: Team Arena expansion pack. Welcome to the Arena. The greatest warriors of all time and space have been summoned to battle for the amusement of an ancient alien race. Wield a variety of guns and power-ups as you fight for glory against ruthless combatants in high-tech and gothic arenas in this fast-paced, skill-based single-player and multiplayer FPS. Compete in fast-paced multiplayer action for up to 16 players. Play offline in single-player mode with AI-controlled bots. Enjoy exciting modes including Free for All (FFA), Team Deathmatch (TDM), Tournament (1v1), and Capture the Flag (CTF)
Experience thirty-five unique, gothic and sci-fi-infused arenas. Wield twelve powerful and unique weapons Team Arena Expansion Pack. In this team-focused official expansion pack for Quake III Arena, choose one of five clans (The Fallen, Pagans, Crusaders, Intruders, and Stroggs) and fight for dominance. Master your clan’s strengths and weaknesses across a variety of new modes and arenas. Warriors once alone must now join forces and face the Arena as one.
Play the new single-player “Tournament” mode
Discover three new modes: One-Flag CTF, Overload, and Harvester
Experience twenty new arenas
Fight against four new AI bots: Pi, Fritzkrieg, Janet, and James
Wield three new guns: Chaingun, Nailgun, and Proximity Launcher
Harness two, new powerups called Kamikaze and Invulnerability Shield, and four CTF-only Runes called Scout, Doubler, Guard, and Ammo-Regen.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Quake III Arena v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Quake III Arena v18.104.22.168 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Quake III Arena Free Download (v22.214.171.124)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD