About Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Become part of an Army Ranger team as you battle your way through enemy-infested towns, regain control of the Atlantic, and establish a beachhead as part of the D-Day invasion force on Omaha Beach in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault – Spearhead chronicles the last year of the war on the European front. Parachute behind enemy lines during Operation Overlord, halt the German offensive during the Battle of the Bulge, and engage the German forces as they desperately try to defend the heart of the Reich, Berlin. In Medal of Honor: Allied Assault – Breakthrough, you’ll join U.S. Army Sergeant John Baker as fights in the battle at Kasserine Pass in North Africa, race to capture Messina in Sicily, and finally repel the German army at the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart of Italy. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest is a treasure trove of historical battles presented as a gritty World War II action FPS. Call in artillery and air strikes against the opposing forces and keep your squad away from the jaws of defeat and despair. Drive various assault vehicles, always charging onwards to victory. Uncle Sam wants YOU!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- dedicated 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 3GB HDD
- Intel integrated graphics cards and ATI Radeon X1800 cards are not supported