About Kingpin: Life of Crime
As a thug beaten to the brink of death you have started your mission of revenge. You want to bury those bastards six feet under for what they have done to you, but to do so you need to start your own gang and recruit right from the streets. If a new gang member turns out to be a punk, blast him, and make room for new ones. Move up in the world, but watch out for the Kingpin, eventually you’re going to have to take him on. Somewhere in the past that never crossed paths with the future lies the world of the Kingpin. Burned out buildings and urban decay are the landscape. Local gangs roam the streets, protecting their turf and scooping out opportunities. Recruit a gang of thugs and rule the streets, snuff out rivals with a single head-shot and watch them bleed to death. Or put them on fire and watch them suffer. You will deliver an extremely brutal and violent death to those who messed you up. Kill everyone who stands in your way and become new Kingpin – crime lord of every thief, murderer and dirty thug in the city.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Kingpin: Life of Crime v1.21.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Kingpin: Life of Crime v1.21 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Kingpin: Life of Crime Free Download (v1.21)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)