About JUSTICE SUCKS: Tactical Vacuum Action
In JUSTICE SUCKS, you play as Dusty, a killer robot vacuum on a quest for vengeance.When burglars break into the McClean home, Dusty must go rogue to protect his family. Unfortunately, his heroic actions attract the attention of FamilyCorp, and a fight with the warranty squad sends Dusty flying into the living room TV.Waking up in the TV dimension, Dusty must hack, hide and suck his way to freedom. Join forces with your fighting spirit, Sexy McClean, and develop deadly abilities to help him defeat FamilyCorp and save his family!MAKE A MESSSuck up objects to use against your enemies, destroying them with deadly satisfaction.EAT THEIR BLOODDo your duties as a vacuum cleaner and clean up the mess. Munch on bodies, suck up blood and eat all the leftovers.UNLEASH DEVASTATING POWERSConsume the blood of your enemies to fuel Dusty’s deadly powers, slamming, ramming and dancing your way through waves of FamilyCorp agents.STAY HIDDENUse your low profile to hide under furniture, avoid detection and perform powerful stealth attacks on unsuspecting enemies.HACK THE WORLD
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to JUSTICE SUCKS: Tactical Vacuum Action.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the JUSTICE SUCKS: Tactical Vacuum Action folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
JUSTICE SUCKS: Tactical Vacuum Action Free Download
JUSTICE SUCKS: Tactical Vacuum Action
Size: 1.20 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- 2.8GHz CPU Quad Core
- Geforce GTX 860 or equivalent
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card