Welcome to your own indoor amusement parkBuild your own indoor amusement park, manage it and convince your visitors with individually designed halls, coasters and rides that you even can control yourself. Will you manage to exceed the needs of your visitors? You are the boss: Let your creativity run free and run your own customized park that fully immerse your guests into another world.You always wanted to create your very own and unique ride and then control it? That’s now possible with the new “Create your Ride” mode. Choose from a variety of components and create your very own flatride. Then share your creation with other players around the world in our workshop.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Indoorlands v1.2.2.f1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Indoorlands v1.2.2.f1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Indoorlands Free Download (v1.2.2.f1)
Size: 626.10 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
- 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Dedicated graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 capabilities
- Version 10
- 2000 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system