About Destroy All Humans!
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story(Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever createdFaithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic gloryEnjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe GunPose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracyUse psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objectsFreely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpackObliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucerIncludes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Destroy All Humans! v1.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Destroy All Humans! v1.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Destroy All Humans! Free Download (v1.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- AMD / Intel CPU running at 3.0 GHz or higher: AMD Kaveri A10-7850K or Intel Pentium DualCore G3220 or newer is recommended / Ryzen 5 2400G (for systems using an integrated GPU)
- 8 GB RAM
- AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with at least 4GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11.0 and Shader Model 5.1 support
- Version 11
- 19 GB available space
- Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Windows 7 and 8.1 are supported but some AMD Graphics Cards might show weaker performance on those OS versions.