In Creatura, design and take care of enclosed ecosystems full of animals and plants grown from scratch, using scientifically accurate natural/artificial selection and genetic engineering. Make an epic journey over epochs of evolution, from single cell organisms sharing water with algae, to complex animals living in lush gardens. Manage and recreate fully customizable vivariums, while carefully balancing biomes characteristics to sustain perfect ecosystems. Fulfil unique almanac with species yet to be discovered, and edit your own fauna & flora with authentic DNA editor, learning how modern tools and techniques like CRISPR and GMO work in detail.Creatura has open-ended “sandbox-like” gameplay mode, with beautiful bonsai experience of any vivarium you can think of, and challenging educational scenarios, including extensive tutorial. Sell plant cuttings to buy decorations and consumables, research fauna & flora to unlock advanced DNA editing methods, and with enough patience and luck, grow rare and unique specimens for trading.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Creatura v1.1.4a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Creatura v1.1.4a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Creatura Free Download (v1.1.4a)
Size: 289.22 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Core, AMD Phenom
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 10 / OpenGL 4.3 compatible
- Version 10
- 500 MB available space