About Apache Longbow
You’re in command as your AH-64D Apache Longbow combat helicopter lifts off from its forward base. You’re going into combat against the best the enemy can offer, but you’ve got the most advanced fighting helicopter in the world at your fingertips, packed with a devastating array of lethal weapons and state-of-the art technology. You’re ready to rock and roll but so is the enemy! They’re waiting for you with combat helicopters of their own, backed up by radar-guided anti-aircraft guns and missiles and fixed wing aircraft. It’s not going to be a cakewalk but you and your Apache are up to the challenge. Across four theaters of war– Fort Hood where you train and then in war zones in Cyprus, Yemen, and Korea–you will fly the most fearsome helicopter that has ever been designed against enemies on land, sea, and air. Apache Longbow took flying simulators to the next level. The developers constructed the flight model with fanatical attention to detail, going so far as to bring in Apache pilots to fly the in-game chopper and offer their feedback on how real the experience felt. Every flight simulator enthusiast will be pleased with the complexity and realism this game has to offer. Meanwhile, to make the game more accessible there is also an arcade mode where the flight mechanics aren’t nearly as realistic, but there’s still tons of fun to be had. So whichever you are – a slow-and-low hardcore sim fan or someone who just likes to fly about and blow things up – this game has something for you.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Apache Longbow v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Apache Longbow v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Apache Longbow Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD