About Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Another World chronicles the story of a man hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment gone wrong. You assume the role of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physicist. You’ll need to dodge, outwit, and overcome a host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape you now call home. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get you past the deadly obstacles that lie in waiting. In the 20th Anniversary Edition, apart from a remastered version of the game, you will find a 20 minutes long “making of” video of Another World, the technical handbook, the development diary and the soundtrack remixed by the original composer JF Freitas. Get ready for an adventure out of this world.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0