About Port Royale
Explore the Caribbean sea and towns in the predecessor to the best open-ended buccaneer game of all time! In this one your goal is to become the Governor. You can choose between 4 different character nationalities from English, French, Dutch or Spanish. Along the way you decide your character’s career path, and live an adventurer’s life, where you will follow all assigned missions and tasks. You will be able to buy maps to hidden treasures, find secret pirate hovels, trade between all 60 available cities, build up your own business or become a pirate! And whatever you choose sooner or later you will participate in beautiful sea battles. Port Royale places the player within real historic locations. You are given the option to choose between 4 different times in history – 1570, 1600, 1630 or 1660. Each of these timelines has direct influence over the game play. You will witness wars, disasters and much more in this rich and dangerous world. So be prepared for everything and ready your cutlass and pistol – the adventure awaits!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Port Royale v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Port Royale v18.104.22.168 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Port Royale Free Download (v22.214.171.124)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Monitor (or display scaling tool) capable of displaying a 1024×768 resolution